MyGym UNLOCKING Process
(This process was updated on 16th July about changing rooms and showering at the club guideline)
We cant wait to invite you all back from Saturday 25th July from 7.30am. The club hours will remain the exact same as before lockdown.
Monday to Friday 6am to 10pm
Saturday & Sunday 7.30am to 7pm
There are a few guidelines to follow:
- ENTRY: Card swipe access for members is mandatory so your access to the club is logged. Guests need to sign in on the correct sheet to record all access. Enter your car registration on access for the 2 hours free parking.
- EXIT: through the fire exit into the outside cage zone.
- HYGIENE: All members are reminded to immediately WASH their hands, while sanitiser is available, washing your hands pre and post all workouts is the best form of protection.
- HYGIENE: Sanitising stations and anti bacterial wipes will be provided around the club to wipe down machines after your use. We have a new Clean Team to provide additional support.
- HYGIENE: Sweat towels are not permitted on the gym floor. Please use blue centre roll for sweat and NOT to wipe down machines.
- CLASSES: Our new class timetable will be published soon. Class numbers have been reduced in accordance with government guidelines so early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. We insist that if you cant attend a class you cancel to free up the space for reserve lists. Please remember to keep social distancing before and after classes.
- VIRTUAL CLASSES: will continue. More information to follow. You can still access the on demand classes on the ‘membr app’.
- GYM FLOOR: We will be working with a NO booking process from the start, but this may change so please be mindful of this.
- GYM FLOOR: Please follow the directional signs at all times.
- HYDRATION: Water will be sold from reception as normal. Water fountain while in use is prohibited from drinking from, you may ONLY fill up your personal water bottle.
- TOILETS: Mens urinals are not permitted. Please use the main toilets and be considerate to users after you. The Clean Team will be in regular attendance.
- TOILETS & CHANGE: Hand dryers and hair dryers are not permitted, so please use the blue centre feed dispensers installed.
- CHANGING ROOMS: AMENDED 16th July. Will remain open, but access is restricted to 4. Government guidelines ask members to come in workout gear and leave in the same clothing and where possible to shower at home. Showers will be available but extra care must be taken, so please spray down the shower after use with the sanitiser provided. Lockers can be used but please use the sanitiser spray to wipe down before and after use and remember social distancing rules at all times when using lockers, benches and showers.
- SEPARATE GYM AREA: For members who need to social distance, we are creating a mini gym in the spin studio which during the day will become a quiet zone and in the evenings an overflow zone if necessary. The dance studio will also be in use outside class times giving members a crowd free zone to train in. These areas will be sanitised regularly and each evening before classes by our new Clean Team.
- MEMBER COMPLIANCE: Follow the guidelines which protect you and others.
We look forward to welcoming back to MyGym.
MyGym is a town centre health club with ample freeparking & FREE CLASSES included each week. MyGym offers affordable fitness for everyone. We have 2 SEPARATE STUDIOS to the main gym, with classes included in your membership,such as Pump, Yoga, Pilates, TRX & Zumba, Aerobics & Spin. We also offer personal training and small group training, trx / suspension training and kettle bells exercise and lots more.
We have aclasses and training APP,Membr, where your trainer can send you FREE training programmes with videos helping you understand exactly what you’re meant to be doing and you can communicate with them online for FREE to get more updates on your programme. You can even log your exercise for that day and we can review it so keeping you motivated and on the right track.
Use the tabs at the top of the screen to find out more about our class timetable and the exciting equipment and facilities we offer. Come down to the gym and we will show you around and you can speak directly to one of the team about your goals. Or you can join online now using the link at the top of the page.
MyGym is about YOU.